- You cannot add "Cole - 100% Human Hair Mannequin" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Fundamentals: Barbering Book SetFUNBSET-SSGLEP
PLEASE READ: Digital seat is not included. If you attend a school that uses the Pivot Point Fundamentals curriculum, please contact your school for student pricing.
Pivot Point Fundamentals: Barbering is a comprehensive education library designed to help learners pass the licensure test to become industry-ready professional barbers. Students will be able to transform the information they need into learning that deepens meaning and relevance.
Learners will explore 13 areas of study, containing 100 theory lessons and 60 workshops.
1. LEARNER-CENTERED //
Progressive Design in a Magazine-Style Layout
- Invites the learner to learn
- Eases reading burden with streamlined text
- Expands understanding with carefully crafted words to say more, with less
- Communicate remembered messages with large, stunning visuals
Social Collaboration Exercises
- Promotes a culture of belonging
- Encourages learners to “speak up” about learning topics
- Increases interaction and engagement
- Makes sharing information easier
2. INDUSTRY-RELEVANT //
- Prepares learners for the “real world”
- Makes important, what’s important
- Helps keep the future in mind
Expanded Care and Safety Section
- Builds awareness of client and expectations in the shop
- Refines workplace skills
Life Skills Feature Professional Skills
- Teaches resilience, commitment and persistence that help build sustainable careers
- Focuses attention on respect and integrity
The Pivot Point Fundamentals: Barbering Coursebook takes learners through theory and workshops to prepare for and successfully complete the written and practical licensure exams, to gain entry-level employment. It’s written in an easy-to-read, learner-friendly format, providing them with a lifetime reference for fundamental areas of barbering.
Your Pivot Point Fundamentals: Barbering Study Guide is a companion workbook where learners rewrite the coursebook in their own words, improve retention and deepen understanding of the fundamental principles of barbering. This is where they’re encouraged to write or draw their thoughts and transform what they’re learning into thoughts that make sense to them. A notetaking system called SmartNotes provides students with a method to manage, personalize and prioritize the information they’re learning. Lesson Challenges offer the opportunity to display knowledge and comprehension of the lesson afterwards.
The Pivot Point Fundamentals: Barbering Exam Prep Book is a small, powerful print tool designed to prepare learners directly for the licensure exam. Comprised of 18 practice tests subdivided by subject, this valuable guide helps them identify what they know and still need to know. Closely mimicking the professional licensure exams, test questions use similar industry terminology and styles to help you be better prepared. The exam prep also contains a final exam of 100 questions that covers the entire coursebook, as well as answer keys for all tests in the back of the book. In addition, a section titled, “Did You Know?” provides summary statements organized by practice test that incorporate the correct answer to every question, providing a great source for reviewing key points.
Aluminum Barber CaseMeasures 16" x 11" x 6"
Cameron - 100% Human Textured Hair Mannequin
M3: Medium Head Size/Higher Density
Cole - 100% Human Hair MannequinM3: Medium Head Size/Higher Density
Ian - 100% Human Hair Mannequin
M3: Medium Head Size/Higher Density
- Add to cart