Pivot Point's International Presence: An Added Benefit for Your Business
It all began in 1968 with a group of inspirational, award-winning hair designers converging in Germany. Following was a partnership between Leo Passage and Scandinavia, and not long after, Australia and China. Now 50 years later, Pivot Point hair and beauty education can be found in more than 80 countries and translated into 13 languages. As an education developer, we have the unique ability to customize and adapt our educational content to align with the standards of each individual country. We successfully collaborate with governmental and private organizations in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, Latin America and the USA to understand and fulfill the educational needs in the beauty and personal care market.
Pivot Point International Distributors
What do we look for in a distributor?
- Regional sales representation to salons
- Respect and recognition in the marketplace
- Interest in education as a complement to their products
- Strong sales structure and distribution system
- Excellent sales and purchase history
What services do we offer to distributors?
- Exclusive distribution of education and educational tools
- High-quality education and products for schools and salons
- A well-known and respected name in the beauty industry
- An international distribution network
- Marketing support
- High standard of educational excellence
- Improved customer service and support for your clients
- Increased residual sales due to "added value"